Monday, July 18, 2011

Is this really what he wants?(Guys help)?

(keep in mind we are recent high school grads) Ok so me and my boyfriend broke up over him thinking I said I was gonna kill myself if he dumped me. I pointed out he said that to me many times. He said when he said it was metaphorically, but he knew when I said it, I meant it literally. So yeah, he left his fiancee over something he didn't want to feel responsible for. He always keeps making it seem he wants me. He made me keep his things and said it was to be nice. Either his family is way super nice or something because they act the same way to me when we were dating. He deleted me on facebook and he was saying the stuff I posted after we broke up, which means he creeps on my wall. He still looked at me as I walked by. He almost cried a few times and ignores me when I ask about it. So I'm thinking he knows he's an idiot for dumping me over a stupid thing I didn't even say and is too proud to admit it. But what's your opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment