Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How does one find Shelter if you are Homeless?

I lost my job to the auto industry and had to forclose on my home 2008, which left me jobless and homeless it is 2011 and I still can't find a job in which I have done all the right things in applying for employment and here in the state of Michigan I get passed to one agancy to another due being a single middle aged woman with no children. no room at shelters no state money for health insurance, no sec 8 nothing. if you are homeless there is no where to go especially if you have no one to help you. there are no churches or organizations thatcan help. I was living in my car until that was totaled a month ago. Does anybody have a solution? or an idea? Is there anybody in this situation like me? what have you done? where do you find shelter? where do you find help? all these years I have been on my own and have worked up to three jobs at a time but I can't get one to save my life. Help???.

No comments:

Post a Comment